10 Conceal Carry Tips (Funny)
Article Posted: May 6, 2013
If you have a conceal carry license or just open cary here are some tongue in cheek tips that you may be interested in hearing. They are a bit comical but worth a read.
- 1. Guns have only two enemies. rust and politicians.
- 2. Its always better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
- 3. Never let something that threatens you get inside arms length.
- 4. Never say "I've got a gun." If you need to use deadly force, the first sound they hear should be the safety clicking off. (I prefer the sound of a slug being chambered when you cock a shotgun)
- 5. The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, while the response time of any gun chambered in 40 S&W is just 1000 feet per second.
- 6. The most important rule in a gunfight is to always win. Cheat if you must.
- 7. Make your attacker advance through a wall of bullets . . . You may get killed with your own gun, but he'll have to beat you to death with it, cause it'll be empty.
- 8. If you're in a gun fight.
- a. If you're not shooting, you should be loading.
- b. If you're not loading, you should be moving,
- c. If you're not moving', you're dead.
- 9. If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. Nonsense! If you have a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about?
- 10. You can say "stop" or "alto" or any other word, but a large bore muzzle pointed at someone's head pretty much speaks for itself!
Please share and like this article.
*GunData.org is reposting this as a comical piece. Please follow your local laws and regulations.
Thanks to ofsmallthings for the use of the photo.
You may also like
- After You Dial 911 : Dont Be A Victum
- Choose Your Crime Own Stats
- Top 5 Home Defense Handguns
- Proof of .380 ACPs Stopping Power (Funny)
- FBI Handgun Ballistics Report
- 38 Special vs 380 ACP
Please like, share, favorite, bookmark, and comment. Thank You.